Astill Law Firm attorneys specialize in Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills, Asset Protection, Probate, Estate and Trust Administration, Tax Planning.
We listen carefully and build relationships with our clients and work to educate them on their legal needs. We believe that after we know our client and their needs, and after our clients understand their legal framework, we can find solutions to any problem. Based on a client’s needs and concerns, we plan mindfully and work diligently to provide creative solutions to those needs and concerns. We do not provide forms, but provide individual, cost-effective solutions for our clients.
Our lawyers have over 35 years of experience in assisting our clients protect and transfer their wealth.
Attorneys from Astill Law Firm have assisted over 3,000 clients in planning and protecting their hard earned assets and providing creative solutions to estate planning problems.
We have helped our clients plan, transfer and protect more than $1 Billion in assets.
Astill Law Firm and its attorneys have the highest peer rating for competence and ethics from any lawyer rating system (Rated AV from Martindell-Hubbell, the oldest and largest attorney rating system).
Mr. Astill is ranked among the Utah Legal Elite in Estate Planning,and is among the Top 100 attorneys in Salt Lake area (Utah Business Magazine annual survey).
What We Believe
We want you to know what we believe when it comes to representing you or your company, so you understand the type of service and commitment you can expect from us:
- We believe that all clients deserve caring, competent representation.
- We listen and design plans based on our clients input.
- We believe that clients should understand the reasons for all legal decisions. We take the time to educate them so they can.
- We believe our clients want to be part of the process in creating their estate plan. We help them do that.
- We believe that our clients have earned peace of mind. We help them achieve it.
- We believe that legal documents should reflect the intent of our clients, not the lawyer’s use of arcane legal terminology. We write our documents so our clients wishes come through loud and clear.
- If you believe what we believe, we can help you!”